Thursday, July 9, 2009

Embarrassing Sloan



I took this photo a few weeks ago when we stayed with Ya Ya Kris. Since I can't sleep, I'm up early and what do I end up doing?
I stared at Sloan while she slept. Creepy?? Probably, but as a mom I don't think its something you ever get tired of. No matter how much they drive you crazy, I guarantee if you go in their room while they are sleeping I guarantee your heart will melt and you will think your child is the most perfect creation on this earth!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Why would Sloan be embarrassed...that's a cute pic. It would have been embarrassing if she had drool coming from her mouth! LOL

Kim said...

I find it hard to believe Sloan ever drives you crazy! Just look at her - absolutely angelic!

LIZ said...

ahhh angelic sleep!! She looks like the angel she IS!

Marmie said...

I quit taking pictures of sleeping children way too soon, I'm sorry to say after seeing this. Can I start in again with my 30 somethings?