Sunday, July 26, 2009

Day 7


I can't believe a week ago I was walking in the house after being gone on vacation. I never imagined 7 hours later I'd end up being in the hospital. I miss my house, our day to day routine and even though it maybe hard to believe I miss Lilly. Drew also reminded me that we've only slept in the same bed together for 5 hours in the last 17 days!

Today was pretty uneventful, there have been no changes to report. I don't know how but I'm pretty tired today but I suspect its just from being so worried. I did have my IV removed today and they are going to keep it out for the time being as long as things stay the same. I'm also still going on my wheelchair rides with Drew and Sloan.

I am hoping that once my nerves calm down a bit I can read some of my magazines and books that everyone has brought for me. I think my main problem is that I worry about every little ache and pain and I keep forgetting I'm pregnant and I'm going to have pregnancy symptoms.

Drew has brought me dinner the last two nights. The food isn't too horrible in the hospital but for some reason it all has a hospital smell to it that is already starting to get to me.

My doctor will be in tomorrow and hopefully I'll have some new information to report.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

I hope you get good news today!

Courtney said...

I'm glad your doctor is back!

kieron said...

oh...they let your outside! That's got to be a good sign.

Kim said...

That is such a sweet picture of you and Sloan!