Friday, May 8, 2009

Crazy Pregnancy Dreams



I have been having the most bizarre dreams since I've become pregnant, they are so vivid and seem so real. Last night beats them all though. The dream takes place in Chicago at a mall and I was sitting there with my ex and we were at coffee/jewelry store. He was quizzing me on the gifts Drew has given me and everytime I'd say something he'd reply...TACKY and I'd get all defensive. Then while we were throwing jabs back and forth all of a sudden Chuckee Cheese comes by on a float and my ex puffs up his chest and says, yea we have those where I live, do you have them??? I'm all like hello, he's right here of course we have them!!

I did not get any part of that dream nor can I explain the meaning of the dream. The only part of the dream I thought could remotely be linked to something was when I was leaving the coffee/jewelry store I was able to pick out a pair of earrings and I picked out a pair of silver earrings that was a side portrait of a child and one of the earrings had a pink stone and the other one had a blue stone. Perhaps I'm having a boy and a girl!!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I had bizzare dreams my entire pregnancy...so this one won't be your last!

Kim said...

I like your interpretation!

I didn't have any crazy dreams, or at least none crazier than I usually do.