Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day to Day Happenings



Not much has been happening on the Jones front lately which I guess is a good thing because it seems like for a long time only bad things seem to be happening to us. Although, maybe I'm speaking too soon because while Drew was away at Chicago last weekend someone hit the back of his car. (The one we just had fixed) Of course the person didn't leave a note so now our newly fixed car has a scratch on the right side.

Sloan has finished up kickball and has gone directly to basketball. Today I dropped her off at school at 6:45 in the morning for before school band practice (she plays the guitar) and did not pick her up until 4:45 when basketball practice ended. She's also been a little bit sick lately and I can't help but wonder if she's sick or just plain exhausted!

She has a pre-season basketball tournament on Saturday which I hope won't eat into our entire Saturday but I'm letting her skip practice tomorrow to take her to her first official concert and we're both super excited. We're going to see Kings of Leon. It's not as great as my first concert (Corey Hart) but I'm sure we'll still have a great time!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Have fun...sounds like everyone I know is going to the concert.

My first two concerts were John Mellancamp (or Cougar back then) and Janet Jackson. I rocked! LOL

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home said...

Your concerts were actually cool at least they are both still making music!

Kim said...

Never Surrender - I LOVE THAT SONG!

Cory Hart still rocks, I don't care what my husband says! :)

Marmie said...

Mine was the 4 Seasons on my 16th bday. Frankie actually sang to me!!

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home said...

Whose Frankie???? (: J/K!! I had to say it cause Sloan doesn't know who Corey Hart is!