Sunday, June 21, 2009

Thank God For Sloan!

We just got home from being gone for almost 10 days, the last 5 days were spent in Chicago and I think I may have overdid it with the walking because I haven't left my bedroom today. All of a sudden my belly feels like it weighs 100 pounds and although I hate to admit defeat it sorta hurts!

Sloan sucked it up and kept me company today and watched bad lifetime movies with me. We had some pretzels and cheese for a snack in the afternoon and I'll replay the conversation for you.

Sloan: Mom...is that 2 pretzels under your boobs?

Laurie: Hmmmm....(reaching but not seeing anything) yes it is! Thank you!

Is it sad that I'm losing food because my boobs and tummy are too big? Thank goodness Sloan's looking out for me!

1 comments:

Dawn said...

Sloan is too sweet...watching movies with you and locating hidden food.