Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Sloan!



I just wanted to wish my best girl Sloan a very happy birthday. She turned 11 years old today and I can't believe how fast time has flown by. It seems like just yesterday she was learning to feed herself oatmeal! I am truly blessed and thank God for her everyday. She has been a joy from the get go and probably the easiest child to ever raise. She and I have been through alot through the years and we've gotten through it together and are closer and happier because of it. She still makes me smile when I see her sleeping and can make me laugh like no one else can. I wish her all the happiness and joy in the world and I hope she knows her mommy will always love her and will always be there for her. She was the best birthday gift I ever got or will ever receive!

Happy Birthday Sloan!!!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Aw, your post made me cry!

That is the sweetest picture! I want to get together and look at all her baby pictures sometime!

Happy birthday, ladies!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Sloan and Laurie!!!

Dawn said...

Ahhhh, too sweet. Happy Birthday to both of you.

LIZ said...

Wat a precious picture...your heartfelt tribute to your daughter made me cry!! She is the greatest birthday present sent straight from heaven!

Soon you will have two more gifts from God!!!