Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tween Room Sets Records! (Ok Not Really)



There's about 2 1/2 weeks until school is done for the semester and I'm busy with all my final projects but I thought I'd report that Sloan's bedroom has just past the 100,000 hits on Rate My Space on the HGTV site. I've actually gotten some nice feedback from the room which is surprising because the people on that site are brutally honest and retarded. People complain they can see a lamp cord or they don't think the brown curtains go with the beige countertops or they suggest you add a border to a bedroom. It seems the people that are the most critical are usually the ones who do not have any photos of their rooms on the site. Hmmm....big shocker!

7 comments:

LIZ said...

Cute room...luv the colors, but..is that armpit hair I see in that picture of Audrey Hepburn on the wall???

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home said...

Seriously I'm surprised I haven't heard that one!!

Dawn said...

I still think it's a fabulous room...and it's much better than my bedroom.

Kim said...

The 10-year old girl inside of me is so jealous of Sloan! Would she like a roommate? :P

Marmie said...

We're we just talking about decorating at the bday party? I love the chandelier. Did you see the ones in my bdrm and bath? We need to talk. I have a curtain problem all over my house!!!

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home said...

"Marmie" (Love that!) You have no problem in the decorating department, your house is absolutely beautiful, and of course I noticed your chandelier!!! Sloan and I thought about moving into your bathroom actually!!!

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home said...
This comment has been removed by the author.