Thursday, December 4, 2008

I LOVE THIS BRACELET


Anyone who knows me knows that other then my wedding ring, I'm usually all about vintage jewlery, like the pearl and crystal necklace of my grandma's that I wore when I got married, or a fun piece from JCrew, or honestly cool cheap pieces from H&M, Forever 21 and my good old standby, Target.

So, I was thinking because I have saved Drew so much money in my prior jewelry purchases then to splurge on the Love bracelet from Cartier would be totally acceptable...right?

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Who wouldn't want a Cartier bracelet. Every time I see one of its ads, I want whatever is in it.

LIZ said...

Me too....I have coveted that same bracelet since I first saw it in the Cartier add in Vogue mag...I hope you score it...that will make one of us!!!

Unknown said...

I have that same bracelet but with out diamonds, and I want to sell it, half the in-store price. if interested please contact me Dunas2006@aol.com