Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lilly 5 Months Old



Happy 5 months to our Lilly! As you can see she's grown just a little bit since last month. Don't let her size fool you though, she is all puppy. She is very clumsy and trips over her paws all the time, she also is still chewing everything, especially anything wicker. Although I think Drew is teaching her to chew the wicker since Drew hates wicker. Lilly also prefers Sloan's teddy bears more then her own toys and spends most of the day bringing me Sloan's teddy bears. That brings up another point, Lilly is constantly under my feet, worse then a 2 year old I think. She loves to walk and she loves to run even more, we walk her around Ellenberger Park everyday. Lilly might be the reason I finally lose some weight!

We did have one scare with her a few days ago when she got into my purse and got my bottle of Aleve out, chewed off the child safety cap and ate the Aleve in the bottle. Luckily there were only 2 in the bottle and the vet said she'd throw up maybe once or twice (she threw up twice) and would be fine (which she is).

I'm sure at 6 months I'll have more to report and another story to tell! One thing for sure is we love her to death and she really is an awesome pup!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wow - I can't get over how much she's grown in the past month! She looks like a different dog! So cute - hope we can meet her soon!

Dawn said...

She looks like such a sweet dog.