Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Santa

I was talking to my friend Dawn the other day about Santa and about whether her daughter Emerson went and saw him and it made me remember one of my favorite photos of Sloan.



Sloan was going through a "phase" at the time when she would get upset at people and decide she wasn't going to talk to them. We called it her "I'm Not Talking" face. I put a note on the back of this photo so I'd always remember and it reads, Sloan Danielle, 2 1/2 years old. ("I'm Not Talking!") Sloan loved Santa but did not like the lady taking her photo. She wouldn't smile because the lady kept talking to her and was being sugary sweet in order to get the photo and Sloan was having none of it! Little Miss Stubborn!

Even at 2 she was already so much like her momma!!

6 comments:

Dawn said...

What a cutie...even with a straight face!

Sharon McKinley said...

She was (and still is) so adorable!

LIZ said...

I miss "little" Sloan...so so so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I miss little Sloan too! Trust me no eye rolling back then!!

Kim said...

That is by far the cutest picture EVER! Could she look any more perfect???

Unknown said...

She almost looks too perfect; as if she was Photoshopped in.