Monday, November 2, 2009

6th Grader



Sloan got her school pictures back recently and I couldn't believe how much she's changed in just a year. When they are babies you get how much they grow but as they get older you sorta forget. I have a photo frame that has 2 sides to it and I always have the year before and the current year's school picture in it. Sloan of course likes to look at herself and analyze how fabulous she's become! The photo above is from 5th grade and the one below is her I'm so cool 6th grade photo!



She gets mad at me but I usually make her wear a black blouse every year because I have too many wacky photos of me in the '70's in some incredibly horrible clothes but I let her chose her hairstyle and she went for the whole Lauren Conrad from The Hills look.

I'd have to agree with Sloan, she is pretty darn fabulous!! Although where did my little girl go???

5 comments:

Dawn said...

I can't believe how much she's grown up in the last year and is becoming such a pretty young lady, but what happened to those cute little pinchable cheeks?

I like the black shirt idea. I wore horrible clothes in my school pictures...and my hair never seemed to be combed!

Sharon McKinley said...

She is such a young lady - and I would agree, pretty fabulous.

Laurie from Laurie Jones Home said...

See this is why I keep you girls around! (;

LIZ said...

She is fabulous...and beautiful too! She really matured this year!

Kim said...

She is so pretty...definitely takes after her mother! :)